Adtelligent to cease all operations with partners from Russia and Belarus
On the 24th of February, Russia invaded Ukraine and continues to attack and kill military personnel and civilians. Adtelligent stands with Ukraine and its people and thoroughly condemns the Russian invasion and war crimes against the Ukrainian population. Our company cannot support any operations that will further fuel the war. Thus, from the beginning of the war, we have decided to discontinue all operations with Russia and Belarus.
Our colleagues in Ukraine have shown exceptional resilience and unity during these horrific and trying times. Ukrainians stand together and inspire people worldwide to stand for their rights and freedom, causing an outpour of support and compassion.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Ukraine and those who protect its sovereignty.
Our active position regarding clients from Russia and Belarus includes:
- Close access to our Supply Side Platform, Header Bidding Platform, and Demand Side Platform
- No withdrawals of money for publishers and ad networks
- No deposit of funds for advertisers
- No cooperation with new clients from Russia or Belarus
- Cutting all ties with platforms involved with Russian state propaganda